• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardwood Presentation Boxes- Fits NGC/PCGS Holders

1 post in this topic

Up for sale are 3 Hardwood Presentation boxes that hold 12 NGC/PCGS coin holders each. I bought these from APMEX last year and since I have consolidated much of my collection, I no longer need these boxes. I am asking $25 per box. Or if you purchase all 3, I will take $60. The boxes show some slight wear(mainly from friction of sliding them around) but are in otherwise good condition. You can go to APMEX's website 12-Coin Presentation Box to see what the boxes look like.

I also have a Hardwood Presentation box that hold 4 NGC/PCGS coin holders. I am asking $20 for it. 4-Coin Presentation Box

Shipping will be $7.50 for each 12-coin presentation box, $5 for the 4-coin presentation box. If you purchase all 3 12-coin presentation boxes, shipping will be $12.50. Payment can be made through PayPal. Please add 3% if paying by Goods and Services option. Thanks!