• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1919 DDO no longer listed on VarietyPlus

7 posts in this topic

I just went to check the population data on the 1919 DDO Mercury Dime and noticed that this dime is no longer listed in the VarietyPlus page. Anyone might know why? It was there not too long ago. Now it's as if it doesn't exist.

I have noticed a bunch of things that have always been found on the variety plus page that are just gone as of today. My guess is that it is a glitch or bug that will be fixed

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

You are correct...we just had a troublesome time yesterday with the Census, and the problems will go away...

You are correct...we just had a troublesome time yesterday with the Census, and the problems will go away...

David, please tell me that you aren't considering adding error coins to the Census.

Chris :hi:

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It's unlikely that Mint Errors will be added, as the descriptions of most are unique to the particular coins. The options would be to lump only slightly similar coins under major headings or, heaven help us, list each piece with its own line in the census...

It's unlikely that Mint Errors will be added, as the descriptions of most are unique to the particular coins. The options would be to lump only slightly similar coins under major headings or, heaven help us, list each piece with its own line in the census...

I certainly hope so! I think it would be a nightmare, but it seems that we have one new member here who thinks NGC is shortchanging everyone by not including errors.

Chris

PS. I hope you don't try to explain it to him. That would be your second mistake.