• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Items, Old Items, items, items, items...

1 post in this topic

Hello again!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekends. Just finished up a pretty intense dance performance, and it's time to get some more coins sold.

First off, I'm offering a "beginning of summer" special of 15% off EVERY coin listed on my US Coins and Foreign Coins pages. $50 and greater purchases get free shipping.

I also have a couple new and exciting coins to share:

Hawaii - 1883 25 Cents

NCS Genuine Slab

Price: $175 shipped

Hawaii%20-%201883%2025%20Cents_zpsngovbmpy.jpg

Hawaii - 1883 50 Cents

NCS Genuine Slab

Price: $225 shipped

Hawaii%20-%201883%2050%20Cents_zpsnnv3d68w.jpg

Roll (50 coins) 1909 P Lincoln Wheat Cents

This item just got listed on eBay as a 99-cent, 7-day auction. Last roll of uglier coins went for somewhere around $60-70. If you're interested in buying it outright before bids are entered, I will end the auction and sell it for $65 shipped.

**NEWS**

I am also working on a decent-sized pile of about 40 BU / Toned raw Morgan Dollars from a consignor. I know many of them have VAM's...will get them photographed ASAP to let people check them out. Any help you give in attribution will be GREATLY appreciated (I'll probably just start a thread once I have them all done.)

I've also just received a couple new slabs, lots of ANACS old small holders, some other beautiful coins...just keep an eye out as I try to get them all imaged and uploaded this week before I head off to my summer job selling fireworks.

THANKS!!!