• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New items for sale before I throw them on my website...

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I have a few items I'd like to put in someone else's collection (i.e., clean up my messy desk for me!) I'm listing them here before I photo them and add them to my US Coins and Foreign Coins for sale webpages.

*Quarters: SOLD. Thank you!

*2005 S Clad Proof Kennedy Half NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo. Highest grade you can get... Numismedia lists this at $68.75, Price: $50 shipped.

*1974 D US Mint Souvenir Set. Includes half, quarter, dime, nickel, cent, and Denver Mint Token. Price: $7.50 shipped.

*2003 US Mint Proof Set in OGP. Price $10 shipped.

*1982 D Washington Commemorative Silver Half Dollar in AACGS MS65 holder. Price: $17.50 shipped.

I will absolutely combine shipping for multiple purchases. Will absolutely work with you on price for multiple purchases.

Finally, I have a large pile of Library of Coins folders. Most are new or like new (maybe some writing on the inside). I've been saving them for a while now, but I think maybe it's time they go to someone who will use them. If you are interested in one or all, send me a PM and we'll talk price.