• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: 1926 SLQ NGC MS66FH beautifully toned on both sides

2 posts in this topic

This is a gorgeous standing liberty quarter. Don't take my word for it, here's what Heritage wrote when they previously auctioned the coin (back when it was in an MS65FH holder):

"Perhaps the single most attractive Standing Liberty Quarter that this cataloger has examined, this vibrant Gem displays rich, beautiful russet-gold, crimson, yellow, and sea-green patina covering both obverse and reverse. The strike is unquestionably full, as is the flashy underlying luster, and, under magnification, only a single tiny contact mark could be found, on the eagle's breast. This Gem may even be conservatively graded, as an MS65, and would likely be regarded as high-end, for the assigned grade, by any knowledgeable numismatist."

It sold for $2760 in that auction and obviously, now in a 66 holder and with a few years of appreciation, I'm asking $4500. However, I will listen to reasonable offers. Paypal or check accepted. 7-day return privilege.

KiClNy78QbGsf2Y8qa0a_1926%2025c%20MS66FH%20slab.jpg

xGryRP15SaqR5cJqOljA_1926%2025c%20MS66FH%20obv%20small.jpg

GozmOa1TqKVAm2YF864g_1926%2025c%20MS66FH%20rev%20small.jpg