• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five March of Dimes Sets - Last Chance - Paypal OK -SOLD

2 posts in this topic

***Update 2***. SOLD

***Update***. I have five of the March of Dimes sets in hand - delivered on 5/8.

These sets contain a proof March of Dimes silver dollar, a proof W mint mark dime and a reverse proof P mint mark dime. These dimes are only available in these sets, and the Mint is only producing 75,000 sets, making these the lowest mintage Roosevelt dimes in the series.

Unopened boxes are eligible for special set labels from NGC or PCGS, and if delivered to NGC by June 4 will qualify for Early Release labels. Unopened boxes of five sets are selling for $500 on ebay, with dozens of completed sales at or above this price.

I'm offering my five sets for $450 (Paypal) or $440 (check or money order) delivered by Priority Mail. Payment by certified check or postal money order will be shipped the following day, personal check will ship after three business days.