• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(One of the LOWEST prices) NGC graded Key-Date 1909-S & 1862 Indian Head Cents

8 posts in this topic

FOR SALE:

Please PM me if you are interested in or have questions on any of these coins. ALL reasonable offers considered. Daddy needs some diapers! You can email me if you prefer at jasonmblaydes@gmail.com. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking is $5.25 for each order. Payment by Paypal, USPS money order, or check. 7-day returns (buyer pays shipping back).

1862 IHC, NGC UNC Details (Die break Rev) - $110

Coin World (MS60): $110

PCGS (MS60): $150

NGC (MS60): $105

A beautiful example of an uncirculated Indian Head Cent. NGC says that is was improperly cleaned, but this is a time that I would disagree. Has a wonderful surface and nice luster. There is also a nice die break at the shield on the reverse! This is a great addition to a collection and it's priced appropriately as a details graded coin.

c6KMXIrBS46oKvTniNGH_1862%20Indian%20Head%20Cent%20-%20white.jpg

1909-S IHC, NGC XF 45 BN - $700

Coin World: $775

PCGS: $765

NGC: $770

I have this key-date IHC priced lower than anyone else at this grade! A very strongly struck 1909-S with a wonderful chocolate brown toning. I think this coin is borderline AU. Perfect addition to a high quality collection.

9cmMmNJPS0WpHfXlU5sX_1909-S%20Indian%20Head%20Cent%20-%20white.jpg

Puffery is one thing, but I don't think it's right to say "LOWEST price anywhere" unless you can back it up. And it took me about 2 minutes to find this listing:

1909-S Indian Cent NGC XF-45 BN

Seller: Northern Nevada Coin (10)

Posted: 05/14/15

$688.00

My price was the lowest I was aware of when I listed it. Cheaper than The Penny Lady, Kittle Rare Coins, Rick Snow, or any of the other's that I frequent. Thanks for the info Mark, and maybe it will help someone acquire a new coin. Hope you have a good evening.

My price was the lowest I was aware of when I listed it. Cheaper than The Penny Lady, Kittle Rare Coins, Rick Snow, or any of the other's that I frequent. Thanks for the info Mark, and maybe it will help someone acquire a new coin. Hope you have a good evening.

I didn't think you did it knowingly. But my point was that you made a claim which was all but impossible to back up. You took the criticism like a gentleman. (thumbs u