• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Consignments, new eBay listings...lots of rainbows!

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, and good morning!

I've been adding quite a few coins to my Consignments page - some BEAUTIFUL coins including probably the nicest toned 1961 Roosevelt Dime (raw) I've ever seen. The rainbow on that thing...makes me think there is a pot of gold hiding underneath it.

1961%20Roosevelt%20Dime_zpshoer5huz.jpg

There is also a gorgeous toned 1883 O Morgan Dollar in an NGC MS64 slab, as well as a bunch of freshly graded Franklin Halves.

Make sure to check out the list at the bottom of that page - that has some slabs that are in the process of being photographed and listed. They're still available, just working on them...

While I'm at it, check out my eBay Store. Just added some beautifully toned Washington/Carver Commemorative Halves. (If you're interested in anything there, though, send me a PM here and I'll get you a better price than the BIN.)

sent PM. But I want and will pay your ask, (prices are fair everyone, good stuff from what I am seeing). The 56 type 1 the 1958 Franklin in 66Cam, and the 59 Franklin proof in PF65

made offer on your raw AH if u want to send that one with the bunch... im about to head over to your Ebay store now, see whats there...

nice photo's, nice coins... as always.

Chris.