• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS Crossovers by cornercoins

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Perhaps your coins did not meet the requirements to be crossed over?

I hope your coins did not meet a grader that was having a bad night? and you were the recipient of his bad judgement. It happens, I know that for a fact. I have never been employed as a grader, But I have looked at 18"x2foot deawers of change for almost 60 years, I know a good coin when I see it, and I know the detail when I see it. That being said, I have also had a few bad experiences with ngc, But they have always offered a remedy. I think they will do the same for you. On the other hand, I also know that pcgs has made millions of mistakes also! And I know there are people buying pcgs coins every day because they are misgraded. They want to get these poorly graded coins crossed to ngc who has a much higher set of standards. If you are one of these people? I have no pity for you because you would be cheating the hobby and the people who participate in it. It is no secrest that pcgs is easy! and it could be too get more buisness? or it could also be because ngc often crosses coins from them and it hurts their reputation also, But they are all in the same buisness and probably do not want war ? If your coins are what you think they are? have them reviewed! If you are trying to take pcgs coins and have them put in an ngc holder and be graded as something that they are not? You lose. NGC is strict, they do make mistakes, but they will try to fix them! If your coins are what you say they are? NGC will give this grade to you, But dont expect them to sign on to anything that is in a pcgs holder, They are being used by crooks, and I have proof of it here, and that proof cost also. Good luck, I hope you are not using ngc as many are, But they have a standard to protect also. Call them, Email them, I think you will see there will be no charge for a 2nd look at your coins? But do not expect 3 steps to turn into 5 0r 6? only pcgs can do that.

A.A.Channon.

See more journals by cornercoins