• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Stackers - HUGE amount of silver being sold tomorrow

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

So, my boss just added a TON of silver to his New Year's Eve Auction and I thought I'd let you all know about it. 1,281 ounces of silver - either ASE or Republic Metals bars. If you're wanting to really, REALLY add to your silver stash...here's your chance!

Here's the auction LINK - you'll still need to be approved for bidding ahead of time. I believe it will also be listed on eBay (so, maybe you can earn some eBay bucks on an $8k purchase? Not sure if that will work or not...)

Best of luck!

On eBay if you list as bullion you do not earn any eBay bucks. I learned that the hard way! :banana:

Do you mean if you buy some that is listed as bullion you don't earn ebay bucks? Or are you saying you can earn ebay bucks for selling too??? I was only aware you could earn ebay bucks when you buy...

On eBay if you list as bullion you do not earn any eBay bucks. I learned that the hard way! :banana:

Do you mean if you buy some that is listed as bullion you don't earn ebay bucks? Or are you saying you can earn ebay bucks for selling too??? I was only aware you could earn ebay bucks when you buy...

He is saying that eBay bucks are not awarded on purchases listed under the bullion category. The eBay Bucks program does not apply to sellers; only buyers can participate.

Since the auction was listed through AuctionZip, which is now partnering with eBay, I know that the auction could be registered for and bid on through eBay. I'm not quite sure where each item was listed, categorically...I find it hard to believe that eBay and AuctionZip figured out a way to add all the extraneous information they try to get me to include with each listing.

Of course, I did say "maybe" lol - I think next time I'll register for the auction through eBay to see what it looks like from the other side of the coin.