• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS- 1928P BUFFALO NICKEL UNCIRCULATED RAW @ $4 W/10 hr LEFT

2 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I have a great 1928 Buffalo Nickel for sale on eBay and it has no reserve. It has gotten to $4 but is worth more than that, please take a look at the pictures. I would rather someone from here get a deal than someone else.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1928-5C-Buffalo-Nickel-Choice-UNCIRCULATED-Coin-Superb-BU-GEM-Free-S-H-INVEST-/321602642454?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT

Thanks,

-Tom $_57.JPG

Wow....this coin sold for $5.50....sad. I deal mostly in Proof coinage but in Mint State, uncirculated worst case should have sold for somewhere around 10Xs that!! I have found in most cased the Nickel is taking the biggest hits in realization of what we estimate its worth. Does the term "not worth a plug nickel" play into this? I wish I would have seen this post earlier because I would have bid on the coin myself and sent it off to NGC or PCGS for grading. Sorry it didn't sell for more.....it is a great looking Buffalo!

Bud