• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$20 FOLDOVER ERROR. MUST SEE $700

7 posts in this topic

I have searched everywhere to find a similar Error. I have managed to find only a few. Some are more dramatic and others much less. I have been told that error notes are all about eye appeal and rarity. Please see my images and you be the judge. This note has amazing embossing, Especially the district seal on the fold error. The foldover is rather large considering that it is extra paper for the notes size. A centerfold is present as well as some as made handling. This note has ppq or epq paper. No pressing or cleaning has been performed.

Price: $700.00 Please add 3% for paypal.

Priority shipping is included. Express shipping is available at an additional $15.00

Please pm me your offer. All offers will be considered. Serious offers will get a response. Lowball offers will be ignored.

20141121_175234-1_zpszexq6lb3.jpg

20141121_175250-1_zpszroxjw9b.jpg

20141122_162036_zpsgvzgrrsw.jpg

James I am not so sure they even compare. Thats like apples for oranges. Your example is a flag error. It doesnt even go into the print. You work for an auction house and cant see the difference?