• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PF70 DPL ENHANCED FINISH SILVER KENNEDY's posted by COLLECT-A-BILLS

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I GOT 6 PF70 DPL(2) & PL(4) ENHANCED FINISH OUT OF 15 SETS OF THE 50th ANNIVERSARY SILVER KENNEDY FOUR COIN SETS. WITH ENOUGH OF THE OTHER COINS TO COMPLETE 8 SETS OF 70's

SO FAR, I HAVE SENT IN 40 SETS OF THE "50th ANNIVESARY SILVER HIGH RELIEF KENNEDY HALF DOLLAR SETS". OF THE FIRST 20 SETS GRADED I GOT 4 COMPLETE SETS OF 70's, AND OF THE NEXT 15 SETS THERE ARE 8 COMPLETE 70 SETS, STILL WAITING ON THE LAST FIVE SETS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED. I WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET THE RESULTS. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

See more journals by COLLECT-A-BILLS

Let me know if you ever change your mind about selling one of your DPL 2014 Kennedy's. Congrats on acquiring those ! I would keep them in my collection myself. I just picked up a Black core NGC PL70 silver one if your interested ? I am looking for a 2014 D 50C Clad KENNEDY NGC,PCGS SP69 for less than the going price of over $2000 & $30,000 lol like who isn't. So if anyone would like to sell me one let me know if we can make a deal. My dream is to have the #1 set again and bring it to the KENNEDY SPACE CENTER to maybe have it on an exibit for world to see one day.