• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just back from NGC grading...you get first shot before it goes on eBay!

5 posts in this topic

I have three coins that JUST came back from NGC. Opened the package today. I'm going to put them on eBay as BIN/BO later, once I get my camera set up again, but I thought I'd give you first crack at them!

**1946 S/S/S/S Roosevelt Dime NGC MS67FT ($600)

Top Pop (4 at NGC, 2 at PCGS.) One of SIX graded this high. Beautiful rainbow toning on both sides. Last PCGS sold at Heritage this summer for $544.

**1956 Type B Reverse (attributed) Washington Quarter NGC MS64 ($200)

Tough Type B Reverse to find in MS grades.

**1956 Proof Rev Die Gouge (unattributed, my fault for sending it to NGC as I thought they attributed this from the CPG) NGC PF 63. $100.

Will also consider trades for silver/gold.

Hey friend, very nice coins.... you have the eye for beauty for sure.

Regarding the "hustle", I do not know TdotP, so I cant speak for him, but what I do know is that "hustle" has different meaning to different people, and IMO its not always shady or deceptive. When I think of a hustler, or someone who hustles, I think of someone who goes out and makes a gain via creative thinking.. or someone who is a hard working, willing to make it happen, put in the work, feet to the pavement type of person.

I have made the mistake of telling someone, you are a hustler, you will do well... he took it as I was insinuating that he was less than honest, or that taking advantage of people was OK. I just was trying to tell him I see that he is driven, and that his talents will bode well for him..

Anyone who saw White man cant jump might misconstrue "hustling" as being shady, dishonest, etc... that or I am the one who has it misconstrued.....

REGARDLESS, IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE, I WOULD VOUCH FOR THE OP ALL DAY.. STLDANCEARTIST IS DEFINATELY A GOOD GUY!

Ha ha...I was just curious at the choice of words. No offense taken.

Hey, I'm an artist. Worse, I'm a dancer. I read an article in which it showed that wages for dancer peaked in 1973...and have been steadily declining since. But you can't change who you are and what you're good at.

Hustling is the name of our game. :)

I saw White Men Can't Jump, and what I took away was that Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson both looked about 5'3". I seriously doubted either of them could dunk a basketball on a regulation hoop.

Creative camera angles, people, creative camera angles.