• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Federal Half Dimes by Logan/McCloskey SEALED - HOLD

2 posts in this topic

Federal Half Dimes 1792-1837 by Logan/McCloskey. As you know this is THE attribution guide for Bust half dimes. It's a superbly detailed book with copious notes on die characteristics, dies states, etc, along with a large size picture of each die marriage and a quick finder guide. These are almost impossible to find and this copy is brand new, sealed in the cellophane! Considering it was published in 1998, that is rather impressive and rare. A used copy recently sold in a numismatic literature auction for $120, not including the buyer premium or shipping expenses - $HOLD.

If you would like a picture of the book, please send me a PM, and I'll get one to you as quickly as possible.

Terms:

Payment is accepted through Paypal gift or standard (+3%), Check, or Money Order. Paypal is the preferred method.

If payment is through check, I will ship after payment clears.

Shipping is via Media Mail with Insurance. All books will be packed carefully with bubble wrapping and packing peanuts, so that it makes it to you, in the same condition it left me.

All books are sold with a 7 day return policy, if you're not satisfied for any reason, send it back for a full refund. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

Many references available from this forum (NGC), as well as on Cointalk and the PCGS forum. They will be happily provided upon request.