• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(SOLD) 1909 Indian Head Cent -- NGC MS65 RD CAC

1 post in this topic

FOR SALE:

1909 Indian Head Cent -- NGC MS65 RD CAC

Price: (SOLD)

Send me a Private Message (PM) or reply in this thread if interested.

Notes: Blinding luster, nice strike, with only a very very small carbon spot on the obverse in the headdress (above the "Y" in LIBERTY). I have enjoyed owning this coin and it has been in my type set for a few years. The coin was recently submitted to CAC by a friend and passed their service (I haven't taken new slab pictures below). My collecting interests have shifted gears, so I decided to part with this coin.

Terms of sale: Payment is accepted by personal check, cashier's check, or PayPal (preferred). Sale price includes USPS Priority Shipping and Insurance in the lower-48 USA. Inquire about additional shipping costs to other locations. Coin ships after payment is received in full (and clears, if applicable). Returns are accepted with no questions asked for 14 days after receiving the coin. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance and payment is refunded after coin is safely returned to me. If I don't recognize you from the boards, or haven't dealt with you before, references may be requested.

Thanks for looking, Brandon

1909_IHC_NGC_MS65RD_closeups_zps5bf704a8.jpg

1909_IHC_NGC_MS65RD_slab_zpse24ddc5b.jpg