• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH 1964 Proof Kennedy Accent Hair NGC PF68 CAMEO

5 posts in this topic

Selling Here: 1964 Proof Kennedy Accent Hair PF68 CAMEO

In brand new NGC "scratch-resistant" holder.

The buyer will get expedited, insured mail with tracking info and MANY photos of the coin, including close-ups. I will send a paypal invoice so you have a receipt. PM with any questions. I am also on CoinTalk under the same username.

$1,350 delivered.

NgYpW9.jpg

u10yzh.jpg

k5faUn.jpg

jTAb8T.jpg

I know that the OP doesn't post much here, so I thought my post might be helpful. I have purchased from the OP before and was very pleased with the coin and his professionalism. I would recommend him to others and would do business with him again.

I know that the OP doesn't post much here, so I thought my post might be helpful. I have purchased from the OP before and was very pleased with the coin and his professionalism. I would recommend him to others and would do business with him again.

Thank you, sir!

If anyone want more references, I can certainly provide them. I am a regular on CoinTalk and have bought and sold from many dealers and members.

My username is the same everywhere: geekpryde