• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intercept Storage Bags by Coin Armour

16 posts in this topic

If you are not familiar with Intercept Technology, pls check out our website; Coin Armour

Intercept is used for the preservation of silver, gold, copper, and bronze coins. It utilizes technology for the prevention of corrosion of coins. The Intercept lining of the bag neutralizes gases in the air which can cause coins to spot, discolor, and tarnish.

Our bags are specifically designed to hold PCGS or NGC slabs.

coinarmour_zpsa9aa9444.png

13767670424421539296169_zpscbd02b3b.jpg

If you want a free sample, pls send me an email thru our store.

We carry storage bags and our own boxes in our store: Shop Coin Armour

Free Domestic Shipping on all orders!!

thanks,

Chris

I wanted to thank you for the sample Coin Armour bag. I am very please with the quality of these and plan to order more.

I have two slabbed coins that, since I have had them, have discolored. Something in the air? I don't allow smoke in the house, I can only blame the humidtity. Anyway, no more discoloration for any more of my slabbed coins.

Great technology!

-Tom ♠

We love the bags and send high-end examples to customers with them. The only suggestion I do have is if at all possible if you could view both the obverse and reverse in the bag. If this is possible it would be 10x better!

If you are not familiar with Intercept Technology, pls check out our website; Coin Armour

Intercept is used for the preservation of silver, gold, copper, and bronze coins. It utilizes technology for the prevention of corrosion of coins. The Intercept lining of the bag neutralizes gases in the air which can cause coins to spot, discolor, and tarnish.

thanks,

Chris

bump.

thanks,

Chris

bump

Intercept Shield was a company that is no longer is business. In fact, they stop manufacturing in 2010, so any products in the market today are old.

We (Coin Armour) are the only company offering zipper sealed Intercept bags to the coin community. Our products are better than Intercept boxes since our bags will lock out the corrosive air.

Check us out today. The link below will take you directly to our store.

Coin Armour

Actually,

Lighthouse is manufacturing boxes using Intercept film. Intercept film is manufactured by a company called EMI. The same company Intercept Shield, which is no longer in business, bought the film from to make their boxes

EMI is also the same company we buy our Intercept film from. Unlike Lighthouse boxes, our bags have a zipper seal to keep air out. Lighthouse does not. You decide which is better for your coins.

Be careful when buying "Intercept Shield" products since they are obsolete

thanks,

Chris

I use your products for all of my NGC coins. :cloud9:

Funny that no one complains about a certain, little black dot. :news:

It looks like a suspended-animation, "Mercury transit across the face of the Sun," that permanently resides right in front of where each and every coin is viewed when in these storage bags.

Anyone else notice this? :gossip:

It's the first thing you'll see once you're aware of it! :o

Very distracting. Alarming, until you realize what it is! :ohnoez:

The black dot, "black hole," "Mercury in Transit," whatever you want to call it (actually just black print from one of the Coin Armour process steps), permanently obscures your quick and easy viewing pleasure of coins placed in these storage bags.

You can see it in the picture above. In fact, once you know about it, it's the only thing you'll see. :(

I let Coin Armour know about this in customer feedback. Never heard back from them. (tsk)

Worse yet, the problem could be permanently fixed by them at practically zero expense.

Other than this, nice product. :foryou:

thanks,

Chris

Bump