• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling BU Buffalos

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Due to my financial situation I find myself needing some extra cash. I don't want to sell any from this complete buffalo set but making rent is more important than coins. I have a few proof strikes, plenty of BU's too.

I was hoping that someone out there is looking for a particular date/mint mark. The set does not have the 3 or 3 1/2 legged or any variations except the 1913's P-D-S V1 & V2. If there is a particular Buffalo that you need, please let me know, Ill upload some scans and I give you a deal.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

-Tom ♠

Tom, your thread title says "Selling BU Buffalos" but you also mentioned. "proof strikes" - which dates do you have in a Proof? And are the coins graded? Thanks.

PS - you will probably generate a lot more interest with pictures and prices.

Sorry Guys, my computer is not well enough equppied to deal with images this large in size. I need a moment to set up my desktop so I can get the job done.

I wanted to correct the "Proofs" as I was just reading "The Guide Book to Buffalo and Jefferson Nickels" and I'm not comfortable advertising something as a proof,-when I am not certain.

They are not graded, some are at NGC getting graded.

The toning variation on these coins goes from totally covered to no toning at all.

I will post some choice photos in a few hours. Thanks Mark.

-Tom ♠