• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH- (On Hold)1887 Liberty Nickel & 1883 Proof 3c Nickel NGC PF64+

3 posts in this topic

***1887 5c is ON HOLD pending trade approvals***

A nice, brilliant Proof coin! The mirrors are deep with excellent contrast on all of the devices. Only a few marks on the Obverse keep this coin's grade limited to PF64. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Preferred payment method is through PayPal(add 3% for invoice). I will also accept checks/money orders. Please allow 5-7 business days for funds to clear my bank. After your funds clear, I will ship your coin to you. Shipping is $6 and comes by USPS Priority Mail with delivery/signature confirmation.

Thanks!

***I am looking for raw coins in low to mid Unc. grades. Common date stuff is fine for me. I'm looking for Halves, Quarters, Nickels and Dimes from all coinage series. If you have anything I may be interested in, please let me know and maybe we can work a trade for this coin. Thanks!

IMG_0622_zpsbaa4836f.jpg

IMG_0623_zpsefa692ca.jpg

Here is the 1883 Proof 3c Nickel. I'm asking $475 $450 for this coin or will take an equal trade in value on the Uncirculated raw coins mentioned above. Thanks!

18833CNObv_zps7d4d2b8a.jpg

18833CNRev_zpsaa4d1b7a.jpg

18833CNFullCoin_zps81c8fb5c.jpg