• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Rainbow Mint-Set 1958-D Franky... Wowzers! Just got it today!

6 posts in this topic

I bid a very conservative amount on eBay for what looked like a nice coin. I ended up winning, and here's what Hannukah Harry brought me today! laugh.gif

PCGS MS66 (pics 100% off the camera, except for cropping)

pcgs_21557079_obv_tone_sm.jpg

pcgs_21557079_obv_lustre_sm.jpg

pcgs_21557079_rev_sm.jpg

The only thing that doesn't show is a bit of green, blue, yellow, and red on the lower periphery of the reverse. Very close to FBL, too smile.gif

Jeremy yay.gif

Very nice Frankie there, Jeremy. Personally, I'm not a fan of how they tone or the look of it (looks like a exzema or psoriasis condition!). It's about the only series I prefer blast white.

I like it, very pretty.....let me guess the picture on Ebay didn't do the coin justice and you got it for a good price right??? headbang.gif
That's one way to put it. I really wasn't sure exactly how it would look in hand (it turned out to be well worth the risk, especially with a return policy). Anyway, I go to my box before getting in line at the PO (I had to ship a Registered for the 3rd day in a row smile.gif) in case I've got to get a card to sign for something... don't want to reenter the line.

Today, the line was really long, and bubble mailer in hand, I got bored... I opened it up and took a few careful, private glances while in line... I was happy! I took a better look at it when I got home, albeit that was after work, and 3 hours later frown.gif

Jeremy

PS- The clerk I went to at the PO was intrigued by it... she's going to bring some coins in for me to look at... she can postmark my packages a billion times, and I can look at the coins! yay.gif