• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1885 Morgan $, NGC MS65PL, *MONSTER* REVERSE RAINBOW TONED -OLD NGC SLAB-

3 posts in this topic

$450 firm, shipping included. Paypal (no extra fees, i'll take care of the 3%). sorry, no best offers or trades accepted at this time.

beautiful prooflike coin. white obverse with just a little color around the rim from 12 to 5 o'clock. the reverse is fully toned in multi color reds/orange/gold/blues/greens/purples.

while both sides of the coin are PL and have some nice mirrors, the reverse mirrors are deeper and make the colors pop out even more. housed in an older NGC slab, in my opinion this coin is a lock for a star designation upon submission for designation review..

Some scratches/scuffs can be seen in the pics, these are on the plastic, not on the coin!

Edited to add: I forgot to give credit for the pics to Justin (aka DeereFan8420), who did an EXCELLENT job imaging this coin for me, along with many other toned coins in my collection, and all of the coins in my registry set. if you need any of your coins imaged and would like a super-quick, safe and secure, and affordable (yet top-quality) service, Justin is the man! Thanks a lot buddy!

please PM with any questions, but first :takeit: in the comments gets the coin.

will place on hold for up to 24 hours waiting for payment

I've included multiple pics below.

thanks for looking!

Untitled_zpse1c2b9ed.jpg

1885MorganMS65PLObv4_zps421f93e6.jpg

1885MorganMS65PLObv2_zps903fc98a.jpg

37_zpsdc0e28e6.jpg

1885MorganFullCoinObv_zps8c6f5a37.jpg

1885MorganFullCoinRev_zpsed9b295e.jpg

Having seen this coin in hand, I can say that it is simply gorgeous! Like Yoni said, the mirrors are much nicer than the images suggest and the colors on the Reverse really do stand out and are simply amazing.

Good luck with the sale Yoni!