• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my San Diego Commem in the mail today...pics inside :)

3 posts in this topic

Finally got my first Commemorative half in the mail and I am extremely pleased. The luster is just driping off this coin and I think it's a beautiful coin to start out with. I probably won't be derailing my Morgan set to go after the full set of Commemoratives, but I will difinitely look to add some other nice examples to my collection 893applaud-thumb.gif

1935SSanDiego.jpg

1935SSanDiegobk.jpg

http://www.kryptonitecomicscollectibles.com/PCGS1935SCommem.jpg[/image

] yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Congratulations on your first early commemorative krypto! 893applaud-thumb.gif

It actually looks nicer in your images of it than the seller’s images you posted.

To tell the truth, I was a little concerned when I saw the seller’s image of the reverse that you posted. It appeared to have a lot of marks and water spots to me. I’m glad I was wrong, and that it turned out to be a nice coin. thumbsup2.gif

John

It's a nice coin. thumbsup2.gif There are some very attractive buys in the classic commem set right now, you would do well to look into them if they are interesting to you.