• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: BIG lot of foreign SILVER coins (32) over 6 troy ounces $100

3 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS] Hi guys. This is my second posting, I am pleased that I sold my first lot earlier today. I have here 32 foreign coins, (with holders - total weight is over 6.5 ounces) 8 have holders. I don't know the exact % content of silver, 90, 80 40?? There are coins from Australia, Germany, 1 Canadian quarter, France, etc.. I took several pics to show condition and I feel that the price is probably at or possibly below the silver melt weight so anything "good" is a bonus here. The large silver dollar is dated 1924 (5 bolivares). First :takeit: gets it ALL for $100. I want to sell so PM offers will be considered but I want to try to stick to the $100 unless someone has a good reason to show me that I am way off base :) (which is very possible :) )Free shipping. I ship immediately. Literally same day, usually within 1 hour of receiving payment. Paypal, MO, check, all good. Thanks for looking. [/font]

fn1i.jpg

fn1.jpg

fn1a.jpg

fn1b.jpg

fn1c.jpg

fn1d.jpg

fn1e.jpg

fn1f.jpg

fn1g.jpg

fn1h.jpg

fn1i.jpg