• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 Baseball HOF posted by Backdraft237

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The census on grading?

Has anyone seen or know how the new baseball commemorative gold and silver coins are running as far as the grading census?

Just curious, I lucked out and was able to place my order before they sold out. I have all 70's in my collections, and was curious as to how they will grade when I get them.(anyone)

See more journals by Backdraft237

I have all 70's in my commems as well. I never buy them when they first come out. Only the "gotta have it" crowd pays those premiums.

Just be patient and in 6 months or so they will come down to a reasonable price.

There will be plenty of PF70UC's to buy as the mint has been making great proof coins. :banana:

I ordered 2 of each of the silver and clad hall of fame coins how ever my coins are back ordered until 06/19/2014 as of yesterday NGC has not set a cut off date for ER or FR coins and I hope they wait until I get my coins to do it.

Happy collecting and may God Bless....Mike

Good advice from Wells Collection. Just for some jaw dropping fun, checkout AMPEX and see the prices they are charging for the HOF graded coin. Then enter this number 331166000737 into Ebay seach and see how much somebody paid for the a graded gold HOF! :censored:

I have no words to explain it!

And just for some fun at the other end of the spectrum. The last time a commemorative coin sold out...2010 Boy Scouts which sold out in about a month...are now selling for around $60 for NGC graded PF/MS 70.

I did purchasd a couple of the silver HOF and had no problems with the U.S. Mint web site.

Jeffrey