• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC's Coin of the Day on their Face Book Page NGC MS66RB 1955 Doubled Die Obverse Licoln posted by hunter's gold

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Today was my day

Hi everyone. Not sure if most of you know that NGC has a coin of the day post on their Face Book page where they display some amazing coins each day. Today they used my NGC MS66RB 1955 Doubled Die Obverse Lincoln Wheat Cent for their coin of the day. Here is the link. Check it out http://www.ngccoin.com/NGCCoinExplorer/CoinDetail.aspx?CoinID=12826

See more journals by hunter's gold

Awesome coin!

Coin of the day is cool, I always wanted one of mine to be posted but they're not at that level.

Now currency is another thing. Not as many people or notes. One of my notes is going to be note of the week next week. I guess they leave notes up longer because no one looks at them. I don't know the grade yet because it's still in the to be graded dept. But PMG did email me and ask if they could use it. I said yes of course.

Congrats on that DD Lincoln!