• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I too Late for Halloween?????

7 posts in this topic

I just received my Pumpkin coin in the mail and wondered if it was too late to post halloween coins????confused-smiley-013.gif

1885Morgan3.jpg

Not a monster toner and this coin looks more like a MS62 to me vs the MS63 it's labeled as, but I didn't pay much for the coin so what the heck

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Dave---I needed someone to tell me that! Actually, one of my cats is to blame for the destruction. Knocked over a small amount still in a glass that fell just right to spill on the coin. She doesn't get any of the milk out of my cereal bowl from then on!

Thanks Dave---I needed someone to tell me that! Actually, one of my cats is to blame for the destruction. Knocked over a small amount still in a glass that fell just right to spill on the coin. She doesn't get any of the milk out of my cereal bowl from then on!

I find it very interesting why some people take their coins with them to breakfast, to bathe, to bed and so on! 893whatthe.gif

Leo