• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARNING....MONSTER INSIDE !!!!!

11 posts in this topic

I can't believe I got this coin on Ebay for a song ($63 bucks)...........................This is one monster toned Morgan, if I have ever seen one. I already have several of this date and mint mark, but who could pass this one up??? Another case of a picture not quite doing a coin justice

1885-O NGC MS62 Rainbow

1885MorganmonsterNGC.jpg

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh! yay.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! yay.gif

Luckily for you, people were looking at the grade on the insert and not the coin! yay.gif

That's got great eye appeal. Isn't the dancing banana perfect for this coin? yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Yes I think not limited myself to specific grades has made all the difference in the world in my pursuit. Since I will take anything from an MS62 on up........it can lead to very nice coins like this that I feel are frankly underpriced in today's market.

I feel pretty confident that if I was so inclined I could flip this coin for a profit right now..............of course I have no intention of doing so as I am trying to collect and not invest in the hobby. headbang.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I don't know which side I like more 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The front has that beautiful rainbow, but then the back is just... you can't even put it in words the way the color surrounds that blast white eagle. That's one heck of coin. Congrats 893applaud-thumb.gif