• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toned Morgans, Kennedys, Peace Dollars and more...

7 posts in this topic

In order to isolate my focus on a gold series I am am collecting I am trying to sell all other items which do not fit with my goals.

I have offered up some of the more desirable coins first and am slowly adding more and more each day. There are also 7 - 1 oz JM Silvertowne bars for sell under value and I will add more silver if I can.

Right now I focused on presenting the toned coins, DPL's and PL's and high end 3CN, etc..

You can reach the site here.

Adjusted silver price and added a couple more coins.

Thanks Matt. Really cheap too!

Yeah .. I know. ;)

I brought the other site back on line and had to update with the products that I was listing. Took me a few minutes. Still have many to add but that other platform just did not want to cooperate so I threw in the towel on it.

Add to that I have had terrible Internet service since that storm hit us down here.

It is back up for now.

Thanks

Thanks Matt and pleasure doing business with you. Nice coin.

I wanted to add that I am open to trades focusing primarily on the $10 Indian Eagle that anyone may have that wishes to do some wheeling and dealing.

I am looking at 1911, 1912, 1913, 1916 for my immediate needs (wants).