• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH- 90% Silver Halves, Quarters and Dimes. Also have .999 Copper Bullion

2 posts in this topic

The Silver Halves, Quarters and Dimes have been sold! The Copper is still available!

I have some 90% Silver coins I'm needing to sell. You'll get-

9- Proof Franklin Half Dollars, various dates

15- Proof Washington Quarters, various dates

1- 1959-D Washington Quarter

1- 1959 Roosevelt Dime

1- 1959-D Roosevelt Dime

1- 1955-S Roosevelt Dime

15- Proof Roosevelt Dimes, various dates

Total face value of the coins is $10.30. I'm asking melt value for the coins which comes out to SOLD! Payment can be made through PayPal(add 3% for invoice). Shipping is $5 and comes by USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation.

I also have some .999 fine Copper bullion I want to sell. This lot of Copper was bought as a gift and I really have no need for it. Although, I have melted some of these rounds down and made my own ammunition out of it! I found another source for cheap copper so I don't really need to keep these anymore. Anyhow, this is what I have-

48- 1 AVDP Ounce Rounds, St. Gaudens design on Obverse, Coins are Proof Struck. I'm asking $40 for all 48 rounds. Payment can be made through PayPal(add 3% for invoice). Shipping is $5 and comes by USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Here's what they look like-

StGaudCopperFullCoin_zpsd4acb3ca.png

40- 1/2 AVDP Ounce Rounds, Walking Liberty design Obv/Rev, Coins are non-Proof strikes. I'm asking $30 for all 40 rounds. Payment can be made through PayPal(add 3% for invoice). Shipping is $5 and comes by USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Here's what these look like-

WLH-CopperFullCoin_zpscdfa5456.png