• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting toners on a budget...New Edition

3 posts in this topic

Yes, it's me again with my latest installment on collecting Toned Morgan's on a budget.

That's right folks....not all collectors can afford $500 to $1000 dollars for each toned coin they purchase (the crowd looks on with shocked expressions on their faces) :Q :ThumbsUp;

Yes, I have amazed and mesmerized you all over the last 4 weeks with my tales of Toned coin conquests and I shall not disappoint you now (well maybe not 893whatthe.gif )

Below we have my latest purchase for a mere $31 dollars....sure it's an MS62 which is not in doubt due to the plethora of marks on both the Obverse and Reverse, but from terrible scans emerged this Phoenix of a coin..............................behold it's wonder and bask in it's triumphant GLOW!!!!!

1885OMorgan.jpg

Sorry, I always wanted to be a used car salesman 27_laughing.gif

I have about 4 more nice coins on the way and as always, I will post them as they come in. My tally so far towards my date set of Toned Morgans is over 30% complete in 1-month's time. 893applaud-thumb.gif After I get the date set complete, I will then turn my energy on a complete set minus the 1895 Proof and over mint mark coins, which of course will take me years and years to complete if ever, but what the heck, It will be some set if I ever finish.