• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defcat numismatics - 10% off everything this weekend

9 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone!

I'm happy to announce the revival of my 10% off coupon for this weekend as a special thank you to my fellow Collector's Society members. It works for every coin on my site - no exclusions, no matter the price. If your order is over $100, it ships FREE!

Just enter "CS" in the coupon code section during checkout.

Check my store out - I've added at least 100 coins this week, and I have hundreds more left to add!

http://benjaminallen.org/coins-for-sale/

Don't see something you need listed? Send me a wish list.

Only feel comfortable with PayPal? Not a problem - send me a PM.

Only feel comfortable with USPS Money Orders? No worries!

Only feel comfortable trading PM (junk silver, gold bars/rounds?) I can do that too!

Want to make a reasonable offer? Be my guest!

I ship everything within ONE day of receipt of payment. Most sales will be in the mail literally on the same day they're paid for.

So, come check me out and keep me from filling out an application at Sonic!

:)

Thanks to everyone for their supportive words...I'm a bit snowed in here at my girlfriends' in Chicago, but as soon as I get back home I plan to list a whole bunch of coins. Looking forward to seeing how my host handles transactions...

Added quite a few coins to my site, many in the Foreign Coins, Commemoratives, and Cents sections. I still have quite a few foreign coins to list, but I think for my sanity's sake I'm going to take a break from listing today and get back to it on Monday.

I'll still be more than happy to package up any purchases, though!

:)

Thanks a bunch!