• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presidential Dollar Coin rolls $35 McKinley, Cleveland 1, Arthur

1 post in this topic

Here I go treading in unfamiliar waters. I'm a comic book guy, and I haven't really collected coins since filling up a couple albums of Lincoln cents and Jefferson nickels as a kid. For the last few years, though, I have also been collecting rolls of presidential dollar coins for my two daughters and my godson. As I've collected these coins, I've ended up with some duplicates that I'd like to sell off or trade for the others that I need.

I have no sales history here, but I have great references on the comic book side and a 15-year record of great feedback on eBay (eBay ID MyComicArt.com).

Payment by PayPal, check or money order. US shipping only. I'll ship at exact cost, and I can meet you in Springfield, MA or Hartford, CT if you want to save on shipping. I ship via USPS and ship on Saturdays only.

These rolls are straight from the mint, still-rolled dollar coins. I have 7 rolls each of Grover Cleveland (1st term), Chester Arthur, and William McKinley. All are from the Denver mint.

I'll put an asking price of $34 per roll in the posting, but the bottom line is that if I have something you want, let me know and we'll see if we can come up with a price we can both live with. I'm definitely not looking to dump these for less than I paid the mint to buy them, and at the same time I'm not looking to get rich or charge FeeBay prices. If I have something you can use, let me know.

I'm still looking for two rolls each of Grover Cleveland (2nd term) and Benjamin Harrison. Preferably Denver, but I'm not overly picky. If you have those to trade, please let me know.

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to make any suggestions because I made some absurd newbie error in my posting, feel free to let me know.

Happy holidays!

-Steve