• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Modern commemms in OGP Large quantity over 100 oz of silver

5 posts in this topic

Due to some changes in my life I am considering selling my collection of modern commemoratives that are still in OGP. I know I have at least 100 ounces of silver not even mentioning the half dollars. If you are interested in a bulk purchase please pm me and I will complete the list and send it to you for your consideration. There are some duplicates but not a great deal. Starting with 82 and running through 012 I believe. This is massive and will probably require 2 large priority mail boxes to ship.

Also for sale are some precious metal coins: These will head to Great Collections if there is no interest here

07 Jefferson spouse NGC p69 and ms70 $1400

08 Louisa Adams NGC ms69 black retro holder $750

09 Harrison PCGS p68 First Strike $645

09 Julia Tyler NGC ms69 black retro holder $950

10 Buchanan NGC p69 and PCGS ms69 first strike $1500

10 Lincoln NGC p69 $710

2006s San Francisco Old Mint $5 gold PCGS p69 $325

2006w Platinum eagle $50 NGC ms69 Er $1000

Buy several and perhaps we can work a deal :) I have plenty of references here but just haven't been active the last 6 months or so. Merry Christmas to everyone here. Enjoy the holidays :golfclap:

One last time before getting boxed up and shipped to California for Ian to sell at Great Collections.