• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elegant Eagles posted by Mike and Denny's Set

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The buffalo on the night stand.

My husband had an old buffalo nickel on our night stand. This

Nickel loved to disappear but somehow always returned to the night stand. I had a mercury dime packed away as it was the beautiful coin I had ever seen as a child. My husband decided

he would like a BIG gold $50.00 Buffalo and proceeds to buy one from a good friend of ours. He also had a coin more beautiful than my wonderful dime. She was an American Silver Eagle, I

just had have to it. It was in a beautiful black label which made the coin very vibrant.

We had been bitten by the coin Bug. Through many mistakes we

figured out how this business works. All though we were still

novices we read coin collecting foe dummies.

Moving forward I finished the Elegant Eagles all in black retro and now have the complete set. I still look at them in ah.

See more journals by Mike and Denny's Set

Dear Hunter's Gold,

Thank you for the nice response. We just got into coin collecting at the end of last year, and we are learning as we go. You are the first person to comment on our set and seeing your awards, it means a lot to us. Your collection is very impressive! There are so many avenues to colleting it is mind numbing. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and best of luck in this years awards.

Mike and Denny