• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your probably tired of me already, but...More Toned Morgans :)

5 posts in this topic

Yes I know it seems like every other day I am posting new pictures of additions to my toned Morgan set, but............................I just have to share. cloud9.gif

My criteria has been simple:

A) It has to be graded by PCGS, NGC, or ANACS as I don't trust the others and their are too many raw AT coins out there these days. I know that some of these AT's have made it into the big 3's holders, but hey if they can't tell or it's market acceptable then I am OK with the coin.

B) It has to be toned, but not black or splotchy

C) It has to be affordable...this is a big one for us guys on a budget thumbsup2.gif

D) It has to have what I consider good eye appeal..............notice how I stressed "I" since not everyone will always agree with my pics.

So without further adue let me introduce you to my new little friends:

1885Morgan.jpg

1885 Morgan

1904OMorganPCGS.jpg

1904-O Morgan

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

They look to have positive eye appeal to me, too. smile.gif You are going to be bringing all of these down to the FUN show, aren't you? thumbsup2.gif

I think I have finally decided to drive down for the FUN show so I will certainly bring my toners with me thumbsup2.gif