• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread 10,000

9 posts in this topic

Brandon, there are some horrible finger prints on that sucker... you don't want a coin that has that many flaws! Talk that sucker down if you want a better price!! lol

Brandon, there are some horrible finger prints on that sucker... you don't want a coin that has that many flaws! Talk that sucker down if you want a better price!! lol

I don't like Morgans -- I was just asking the obvious questions that any sensible person who was considering spending $650 on a coin would ask. :) (thumbs u

Does it have a reverse? And, what's the current grade (not that it matters for a coin that sexy). :)

NGC MS64. This coin was originally purchased earlier this year by Shane for $650, I bought it from him for a little more than $700. Still working on bringing my 2013 budget back into range so this one was marked for sale.

Consignments138406.jpg

Eric,

You have sold some amazing coins to bring your budget back in check, I can't imagine how great the ones you have kept look.

By the way, I bought bluegill from Eric and he is a top notch seller, I highly recommend!

Nick

Thanks Nick, glad you're enjoying Bluegill. The coin money is turning into lasik eye surgery. As far as keeping stuff back, I've really only kept back my nicely toned Buffalo Nickels and my favorite Washington Quarter.