• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No "COPY" CNMI 1933 $20 St Gaudens Commemorative

1 post in this topic

After many hours and 8 calls to eBay, I was told by their Trust & Safety Dept what I had to do (and what not to do in order for this commem to be listed and not pulled. I followed their instructions and it had a 7 day listing that would have ended yesterday @ 6 PM PST. They pulled it with 9 hours to go, with bids on it! eBay is a multi-headed hydra and none of the heads communicate with the others so I gave up trying to comply.

If there are any interested members, you can see it here from a 2004 post on NGC. I've never offered anything here for sale to members, so I hope I'm not out of line by auctioning here asking that you PM me with your highest offer over $30. The COA is long since lost so not included. It's by no means a "valuable" commem but I really need the money or I wouldn't bother you guys with it. I've also offered it ATS with the same offer. If there is a tie, it will go to the earliest PM I receive from either TPG member. Free shipping included.

I'll also have 12 or so raw Jeffersons and a slab on eBay starting tomorrow @ 6PM PST. Some/most are FS and dates run from 1939 to 1996. All start at only $5 with a return policy so you can't lose...and again, I need the money.:)

You can find my listings using my user id david4988. Thank you to one and all for looking/bidding. I appreciate it!

Guess it would help to have a end day/time for the CNMI. Sunday the 17th @ 7PM PST.