• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

About CrossOver service

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a PCGS coins with MS62, as I am diappointed at all for that comeout result, So I would like to know about NGC CrossOver Service, as i realized

"Coins will be removed from their holders only if they can be graded at the same grade or higher than your specified minimum grade."

So my question is...CAN I request NGC DONT remove the holder IF it is graded my coin MS62 sams as PCGS? As I expected it is at least MS63 or more, that why I would like try with NGC.

Hope it is clear for my question/concerns and many thanks for any advise.

thanks/Davis.

• Administrator

Hi Davis,

Thanks for the question. No, you cannot request that NGC only cross a coin at a higher grade. If NGC assigns the same grade as on the PCGS holder or a higher grade, we will remove the coin from the PCGS holder and encapsulate it with the NGC grade.

I am a bit confused with Crossover "Specified Min. Grade" , so if my coin currently PCGS MS62, and I fill in "Specified Min. Grade" is MS63, does it meant NGC ONLY will remove my coin's holder if NGC graded it by MS63 or upper?

As I expected my coin are supposed to be at least with MS63.

thanks/Davis.