• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still Searching... posted by Deerefan8420

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The quest continues!

Hello everyone,

I hope you all have had a great week and have been able to make some upgrades or add new additions to your sets. While I have been awaiting the results of my latest submission, I have been searching through coins like a mad man! I am mainly searching through Mint Sets and I have found some very, very nice coins. Out of all the coins I have searched through, I have been able to narrow it down to 15 "P" coins and 19 "D" coins so far. I still have about 8 packs left to go through and I believe that once I get through those, I should be able to narrow everything down to the coins I want to submit. I'm trying to keep the submission costs down but if a few of these coins grade out like I think they should, then that will make up for the added costs when it comes time to sell.

As for my latest submission, one invoice shows "Quality Control" and the other invoice shows "Scheduled for Grading". I hope to have some results early next week. The excitement and anticipation continues to build!

Have a great weekend and happy collecting!

Justin

See more journals by Deerefan8420