• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold Type Set in Capitol Plastic $12500 OBO

7 posts in this topic

Considering selling off my gold coins. I'll start with this. If your serious I can go back to the box and grab better pics of each coin. Most are UNC a couple might make MS64. The 1860 $2.5 is the rare "old reverse" version. $12500 OBO. From what I grade the coins FMV is $15500 after being slabbed.

IMG_20131012_213452_zpsb7e832b3.jpg

IMG_20131012_213259_zps956db26e.jpg

Hey AJ I have sent you numerous PM's on here...If you checked your Facebook you used to track down my wife you would see I also sent you a couple messages on there.... CHEERS! :)

Edited to add: Since you can't seem to see any of my messages I will write it here ... All I need you to do is send me the bill to my PayPal. Only way I can pay from my phone.

I sent two paypal invoices, two ebay messages, two facebook messages, and two PMs here, and didnt receive a single response to any of them. So either you didnt care to respond, or it was the greatest coincidence of technical glitches in history. The nonpayment case closes tomorrow. I will relist then.

I sent two paypal invoices, two ebay messages, two facebook messages, and two PMs here, and didnt receive a single response to any of them. So either you didnt care to respond, or it was the greatest coincidence of technical glitches in history. The nonpayment case closes tomorrow. I will relist then.

Check your "other" messages on Facebook so I can give u my PayPal address. I have no invoices and no messages from you Jersey do the invoices say they went to a verified member??? I bet they don't... you sent Facebook messages to my wife. I don't go into her account nor do I do businesses through her.