• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Silver

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking for some silver to buy. Looking to spend $600 this week. If anyone has anything and would like to sell, please let me know.

Also, can anyone let me know besides APMEX who are good bullion dealers? Kitco has higher minimums than I can afford right now.

This is what I'm looking to buy:

90% Silver

ASE

Silver Maples

Silver Pandas

Silver Libertads

Silver Britannias

1 oz Silver bars

You can PM me here

Try ProvidentMetals.com

They have some better prices than APMEX sometimes and their shipping seems to be a bit more reasonable and a little bit quicker(at least that has been my experience).

Good luck in your search and I hope you are able to get your money's worth with whoever you choose to buy from!

Believe it or not, I usually find silver on eBay cheaper than any of these online dealers.

MCM has some very decent deals at least once a week..

Silvertowne, MCM on eBay, APMEX on eBay with free shipping on select bars.

My experience, Provident Metals takes forever to even pull your order much less ship it. Others have experienced different results apparently but I always receive my purchases in record time with the above mentioned unless they list on their site that they are experiencing high volume and there will be a delay. At least they are up front about it.

My 2c

I have had very good luck buying silver from members on this forum. When dry, Provident Metals has been a great source -- but you may have to be patient and wait (that's the price one pays for good prices).

An interesting "paper" play may be with Kitco's pool accounts. Easy in and out trades without physical delivery.

Depends on your goals.

Best of luck.