• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large Collection Liquidation

4 posts in this topic

i buddy of mine is getting older he has collected since childhood and has amassed a huge amount of coin he does not want to sell them as a whole or in an auction he just wants to piece them out a little at a time because he is in no hurry for the money and would rather sell them to individual collector instead of going through a dealer !! i am helping him sell !! He has a little bit of everything he has a lot of silver coins slabbed and not slabbed morgans franklins,peace dollars, walking liberties, capped bust half and much more also he has a huge collection of lincoln and indian head cents. Also a large commemorative coin collection including many old ones and some new ones !! He has many other things even extra supplies so just shoot me a pm message with the coins you are looking for and i will see if he has them and if we can make a deal nobody message me about selling at spot price because i will not do that !