• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New photos posted posted by hunter's gold

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

NGC MS69RD 1994 and 1994D Lincoln Memorials

Hi everyone. First off I have got too thank Bob from Robecs Images on the outstanding work he has been doing for me. Just over half way through my 5-Date Lincoln Penny set. He are some recent images. The first is a picture of my NGC MS69RD 1994 Lincoln Memorial with a current NGC population of one. The second is my NGC MS69RD 1994D Lincoln Memorial with a current NGC population of 3. Both of these coins were cherry picked by Mark Di Lauro from datentype. I hope you enjoy the pictures and as always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

14308.jpg

See more journals by hunter's gold

Nicely done Hunter and great pics by Robecs !!!

By the way, you can simply hit the edit button on your post and fix typos after the fact. I do it all the time as my typing is, well ...not good at times.

Cheers !!

Rich

I like the way the two coins have been photographed with different lighting angles. My preference is the portrait on the 1994D with the memorial from the 1994. The portrait almost looks like two different designs. Way cool. ~jack

Beautiful coin! Came from Datentype huh? I think I bid on that coin the day I started my collection. Glad somebody who appreciates and shares ended up with it-Thanks! Really enjoyed the photos.How can I contact Robecs? I need photos of my Sac PF70 set. Thanks again for sharing.

Doug,

I knew those were nice coins as both are extremely low pop at MS69RD, but man, those pics by Robecs really make them pop! That 1994 D photo is absolutely gorgeous.

And I thought my photos were good. This blows me away on a level I can't even describe.

Once again, great coins for your set. These and many other examples are why your set is numero uno my friend. Keep plugging away and no one will catch you. 1962 D and 1969 S coming at the first of the year.

Michael