• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

update- 1909-S VDB PCGS XF45 price reduced! also have many cert Morgans!!!

2 posts in this topic

I no longer am hurting. I would still consider offers but not at wholesale prices. I am not a coin dealer and all my coins were paid for at or close to FMV. But since am not desperate anymore, I just love my coins too much to part with them for any great losses.

Thanks to anyone who showed interest though. I will still accept offers from collectors who are willing to make fair offers though. Thank you!

This is a GREAT CAC candidate! i am not a member.....

I have to sell this since I lost my job and need to pay my car payments and insurance. I don't want to but I have to! Please help a fellow member!

PCGS graded XF45 Lincoln wheat penny. The reverse picture is old. since, i have used slab renew on the slab and it no longer has the scratches and scuffs.

If you are truly interesed i will take new pics of the reverse, the obverse is current. The picture of the whole slab is also pre-slab renew....

Like i said, if you are genuinely inerested, PM me and i will take all new pics. I just dont have a great camera.....

$1020 / OBO with insured shipping included

I will accept Money order or Paypal(+fees)

REDUCED to $900 included insured shipping....and overnight express!!!

Bills need to be paid and was left over I'm open to trades:

I also have Many great certified Morgan's! . Check my registry set.

Also have many many many silver bars, silver art bars, Pamp Suisse, many CH BU raw Morgans,

An 1914-D wheaty in a PCGS holder as VG10, the entire 2009 Lincoln set. I have 2 boxes each of the birthplace, formative years, professional years, and presidency. All unopened from the US Mint!!!!!!!

PM me with any questions or interests

Nick

141207.jpg.fc26b858bf3ec3886a862c686a19d31a.jpg

141209.jpg.e086f4983cc506663193029a11060617.jpg

141210.jpg.723b98e545547411dc11af36a6db1ca1.jpg

141211.jpg.6ac427e3cc3061ea2ea2e1b3cf717522.jpg

Many more coins added!!! PM for pics and prices......I have an idea of some in an edited version of the first post...

PLEASE at least read this post to see if you can help! I have kids and bills! Anyone feel sorry yet? :-)