• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 coins this week posted by lanebrad

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

a long wait

Hello Collectors

Well back in May I ordered my 2 coin set of W Eagles and this week they arrived safe and sound it a nice addition to last yrs set of San Fran 2 coins. then today I received my 1948 Franklin FBL. so the set is starting to come together. Saturday there is a coin show so I will go take that in just to see what they have and to B.S with other collectors. well thanks for looking.

Lane

14278.jpg

See more journals by lanebrad

I also got my West Point coins last week. My daughter ordered them for me as a birthday present in May. It was nice to re-celebrate my birthday in September. My wife took pictures of me and my coins to send to my daughter in New York so she could enjoy the delayed happy moment. I understand that the coins were ready, but that the packaging was back ordered at the mint, thus delaying the shipping dates. Oh well, better late than never. Regardless, the coins are spectacular.

Gary