• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parsippany (NJ) Show This Sunday! (That's 10/3 for those w/o a calendar)

20 posts in this topic

I'll be there... hopefully by around 8:45am... who else plans on going? Maybe we can have a nice forum meeting (and invite a few PCGS'ers, too smile.gif)

For those who don't know, the show has around 80 dealers, low to very high end. It's a monthly show at the PAL building in Parsippany, right off Rt . 46.

Jeremy

Tom,

Haven't seen you since what, June? We've got some catching up to do! Don't forget to bring those newps you got during your HOF week.

John,

Haven't seen you since what, the beginning of the month? I saw your post... we've also got some catching up to do yay.gif

I plan on bringing my A-box of toners with me, so that means I'll have some pretty, pretty coins smile.gif I'll be looking for, well, anything that catches my eye... preferably an MS large cent that seems to be alluding me. Maybe this will be my lucky day!!!

Jeremy

PS- John, don't forget to bring snacks this time wink.gif

Will Dave be bringing the drinks? wink.gif
That's unimportant... you missed the last show where John's daughter wanted to things:

1- A coin with an animal on it (preferably expensive wink.gif)

2- Food... and the concession stand wasn't open frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif

Yeah Jeremy, a hungry seven year old is a dangerous thing to be around, but that is just one of the hazards of bringing a budding young numismatist to a coin show. grin.gif

Seriously though, my daughter shows great interest in my coins and coin collecting in general, so I am more than willing to encourage her.

John

I mean...really....who wants to go to a coin show in NEW JERSEY? 893whatthe.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'm just happy to be going to a coin show anywhere, and besides I get to see Tomb, Jeremy, and Daveg at the New Jersey coin shows grin.gif

New Jersey coin shows rule! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

John

Seriously though, my daughter shows great interest in my coins and coin collecting in general, so I am more than willing to encourage her.
Yet you won't buy her a super-expensive coin yet... wonder why 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I plan to finally make it this weekend and hope to meet some of you from here so I can put faces with names.Who knows it might even cause me to post more.

Jeremy I hope to catch up with you so we can continue our discussion on photographing the collection.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve

p.s. if my info is correct the show starts at 9 and is off of baldwin rd and rt 46.if I'm wrong please let me know

I'll see you all there!

I should get there about 9:40.

Then you're not gonna get the worm!

He will if he brings the Tequila. smile.gif

Hoot