• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Kookaburras, Any extra MS70s email me! Help me sell these sets to finish my MS! posted by Rick Schultes

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

NGC PF69 S$5 kookaburra, check out my set! I have Pics for almost all!

It all began in 2009 when my son decided to buy a Ms70. He didnt know what he was getting himself into, it didnt take long for him to realize, he got on right away to maake his set! I remember him screaming within 2 minutes, mostly in Joyce and some being scared (happy about all the different lovely kookaburras but scared because of the very very low POPS (capricorn has only 6 graded ccoinss 68/69 and I believe only 1 70, 2 if im lucky and can find one at a semi decent price!

Cczcx

Vv

Vdaaeea when he got the coin and went to make a registry set And seen the varieties. Then again today, he printed out the variety checklist with mintage an the coin census owning the PF69 ( he got it for a STEAL, The person just listed it 20 minutes before he found it for 250 $ OBO+FREE SHip and got it for 200$!!.

See more journals by Rick Schultes