• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Kookaburras, a great set slowly coming along! Help me sell the otherneefeie posted by Rick Schultes

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

PF69 NGC kookaburra, check out my set! I have Pics for almost all! Check out my sets, I have some nicce rare coins! Im working on finishing this MS SET with the 1999-2008 P&D STATEHOOD QUARTER SET, all still sealed in rolls! Email me if interested; Aaronjschultes@gmail.com

It all began in 2009 when my son decided to buy a Ms70. He didnt know what he was getting himself into, it didnt take long. I remember him screaming when he got the coin and went to make a registry set and seen the varieties. Then again today, he printed out the variety checklist with mintage an the coin census owning the PF69 ( he got it for a STEAL, The person just listed it 20 minutes before he found it for 250 $ OBO+FREE SHip and got it for 200$!!.

F

See more journals by Rick Schultes