• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1923 Peace Dollar Pix (my favorite peace)

10 posts in this topic

I snagged this at a local show over a month ago and finally got it back today. Anyway, thought I would share this beauty with you all. It's by far my favorite peace. I wonder if I'll ever find another like this?

Neil

100987-1923obv_pcgs.jpg.1a76ef9e9a1ff384d4ed643ba031ac54.jpg

I snagged it for $89 and think I got a pretty good deal on it. I already posted the pics and a description in the registry here. smile.gif The colors on the obv really are richer in person, and the reverse is a bit more lustrous and white than it looks like, although that crescent of toning on the reverse is not as lustrous.

Neil

You know, this peace dollar looks awfully familiar. Nice snag, Neil, now just don't get any ideas about putting together an entire set, unless of course you want to buy my doubles.

Michael

Don't worry, half of my peace dollars are white. smile.gif Actually, I just want one of each. I'm mainly focusing on my morgans.

Fratlaw; " " Unless of course you want to buy my doubles"

I'm trying to put together a modest set of Peace dollars...Could you post, email or PM a list of your salable doubles w/Prices and Grade? Twowood

102732-beer.gif.8cccf7091c1f2863707347ab5ece970a.gif

That's a pretty unique Peace Dollar! Was it mixed up in a roll of Morgans for awhile? laugh.gif Something like that would be a great addition to my set of all white coins. Nice find!

TwoWood - Sorry, frown.gif I was only kidding. All of my Peace $ are toned, they are quite rare so they wouldn't really fall into the modest category. smirk.gif

Thanks though,

Michael

I really enjoy seeing these purple peace dollars whenever they come around. I haven't been able to find a nice one like yours for my set, yet. They sure are beautiful.